Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Introducing, the new and Improved www.rorymadstudios.com site

Yes, folks, step right up, the trolley will be leaving shortly to take you to the new and improved RoryMad Studios website.






As you can clearly see, I have a logo now. I can't take credit for the logo though, my good friend Ratko Ansanovic created it for me. You can find his site here. www.ratkoasanovic.com



The main reason I decided to redo the site was to create some branding that would help with marketing my site and services to the area I live in as well as the rest of the internet. The new site has a flash based gallery on the opening page, my old site's home page was basically a set of galleries with little to no introduction. Let's face it, it was probably one of the more lacking websites that could be found on the net. Thank goodness those days are over. I'll be adding to the new site more frequently and I'll be more selective with the artwork I show case there.



So, without any further ado, the Trolley has arrived to take you to the new and improved http://www.rorymadstudios.com/ I hope you enjoy the new format.



Remember, I'm available for Portrait, Commissioned and Commercial work and I'll be adding at least one new piece of Artwork a week to the site for your viewing pleasure (these will be for sale too, I think there's a holiday coming up soon ).



My Hometown

My Hometown
Great start to the morning

Followers

About Me

My photo

My name is Michael White and I'm a Fine Art Photographer based out of the Tampa Bay area.   I enjoy photographing various landscapes and wild life that can be found in the US.  I am also the creator of a new process called High Key HDR. 
 
You can find my website at www.carsinhdr.com and I can also be followed on Twitter at @rorymadstudios .